MASA is offering a series of softball clinics aimed a Mite’s aged players. These clinics are intended for athletes who have previously played ball but want to get better at a particular skill or position.
These clinics are run by MASA executive members with assistance from U16 TCA players.
All clinics are 1-hour long and will be run at the Martensville Athletic Pavilion (MAP). The cost is $5/clinic, payable in cash at the clinic.
We have a max on the number of athletes per clinic, so you need to register prior to the event. You can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hitting Clinic – March 11 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Pitching Clinic – March 18 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Catching Clinic – March 24 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Hitting Clinic (Repeat) – March 25 @ 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Fielding, Catching, and Throwing Clinic – April 11 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm